At Ganymede Games, we’re looking for explorers to join us on this exciting adventure. We believe that people are our only sustainable competitive advantage and we’re committed to creating an environment that brings out the best in creative teams.
Our team is comprised of storytellers, animal-lovers, outdoor adventurers, board gamers and fitness enthusiasts. We value humility, passion, curiosity, learning, and healthy doses of creative risk-taking and personal adventure.
Taking our combined experiences from studios such as Riot Games, Activision, id Software and Wargaming, we’re building an inclusive work environment and culture that inspires curiosity, enables collaboration, and rewards results.
As a Game Engineer joining our team you will craft features, systems, and tools that enable new player experiences, and unlock capability for designers, artists, and other engineers.
What’s the mission?
- Architect foundational game systems
- Collaborate with design team to shape game features while working with artists on content pipelines
- Turn the unknown into the known and use creativity and math to solve complex problems
- Craft fun moment-to-moment gameplay through iteration and playtesting
What are the essentials?
- Proven track record of collaborating with other engineers, designers, artists, etc
- Passionate gamer with the Steam library and player stories to prove it
- Experience working within Unreal Engine 4 (you know it inside and out)
- Strong understanding of C++ and 3D math
Why join Ganymede Games?
- Timing – this is an opportunity to join a new game team early and shape the product vision and direction
- Location, Location, Location – we’re based in the land of enchantment with an affordable cost of living, beautiful climate, and an abundance of outdoor activities
- Leadership – co-founders Jerry Prochazka and Lynn Stetson have both held operational leadership roles at AAA studios including Riot Games and Wargaming
- Rewards – profit sharing participation, competitive salary, and benefits
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: [Your Name – Game Engineer Application].