At Ganymede Games, we’re looking for explorers to join us on this exciting adventure. We believe that people are our only sustainable competitive advantage and we’re committed to creating an environment that brings out the best in creative teams.
Our team is comprised of storytellers, animal-lovers, outdoor adventurers, board gamers and fitness enthusiasts. We value humility, passion, curiosity, learning, and healthy doses of creative risk-taking and personal adventure.
Taking our combined experiences from studios such as Riot Games, Activision, id Software and Wargaming, we’re building an inclusive work environment and culture that inspires curiosity, enables collaboration, and rewards results.
As a 3D Generalist joining our team you will be responsible for working across the entire art asset creation process including 3D modeling, rigging, texturing, and lighting.
What’s the mission?
- Model high and low poly assets for real-time game development (creating clean topology, UV’s, and textures)
- Collaborate closely with Art, Design, Engineering and Production teams
- Create textures using Photoshop and Substance Painter for proprietary game shaders
- Collaborate with animators to create characters that move and perform believably
- Collaborate with concept artists to revise and improve character designs
What are the essentials?
- Knowledge of basic rigging in Maya
- Experience with various software packages including Photoshop and Substance Painter
- Passionate gamer with the Steam library and player stories to prove it
- Production experience within Unreal Engine 4
- Ability to create high quality high and low poly models and textures
Why join Ganymede Games?
- Timing – this is an opportunity to join a new game team early and shape the product vision and direction
- Location, Location, Location – we’re based in the land of enchantment with an affordable cost of living, beautiful climate, and an abundance of outdoor activities
- Leadership – co-founders Jerry Prochazka and Lynn Stetson have both held operational leadership roles at AAA studios including Riot Games and Wargaming
- Rewards – profit sharing participation, competitive salary, and benefits
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: [Your Name – 3D Artist Application].
We’ll take notice of a well-written cover letter that shows you did your homework on Ganymede and explains why you’re interested in joining our team. We’d love to hear about your favorite games, sci-fi movies/documentaries, and personal hobbies, so tell us about what gets you most passionate!